Here’s how we accomplish that…
Connection & Understanding
The first step in our process is to meet with you to discuss your ideas and understand your needs.
- This is the time to bring your photos, floor plans, Pinterest boards and any other wish list ideas you want to incorporate into your dream home.
- We’re happy to partner with local designers and architects to ensure all aspects of an update or new build is considered and accounted for.
- We’ll be offering our own ideas as well as addressing any questions or concerns you may have with our very comprehensive project prep document for reference and, of course, through person-to-person conversation.
Let’s take this opportunity to get to know each other, discuss your ‘must haves’, budgetary goals and determine if we’re the right fit for you!
Once you’ve decided to move forward with us, we want to make sure you’re in the loop every step of the way.
- We’ll provide you with access to our customer portal to review proposals/estimates, keep track of the schedule, view progress photos, and submit new requests.
- You’ll also be able to stay on top of expenses and when your payments are due.
- Have any questions or concerns during the project? Easily contact us through the portal and we’ll get back to you right away. Of course, a phone call, text or email always works for us as well.
REALITY CHECK! While we know that this home project or new build is something you’re ultimately excited about, we also understand that home projects can come with an entire buffet of emotions – this is YOUR home, after all! ‘Remodeling Fever’ is a thing – the rather tongue-in-cheek term coined for the natural pattern of client emotions during a typical remodeling project. The following Remodeling Curve illustrates just this:
That’s a wrap!
As we get close to finishing up the final but equally important details of your project, we’ll meet with you to address any questions or concerns you may have and ensure we’ve delivered on our work. At this time we’ll also discuss our warranty process in the case that any issues arise with your new space after we leave.